Monday, June 24, 2013

Coffee In Bozeman

Late last night, I found myself craving a coffee. I had a ton of work to do, had been up since six in the morning, and wanted nothing more than a nice cup of coffee to get myself through the night. The problem? I was out of coffee grounds. At five till eleven that didn't leave me with much of a choice in terms of coffee spots. So I packed my computer, grabbed my wallet, and decided to bike to Smiths. Hopefully before it closed. Halfway there, though, I saw something amazing. It was like the holy grail of coffee.

A Coffee shop. At eleven at night. A coffee shop that was open.

At that point it didn't matter how good their coffee was. All that mattered was that they had wifi, tables, and were about three miles closer than Smiths. It turns out, their coffee is amazing. I sat at the table, practically bouncing in my seat over how amazing it was, when a long haired teenager came out and started singing. 

Turns out, in addition to having free refills, they also have live music at night. It took almost the entire hour Cold Smoke was open, but I got my project finished, and biked uphill with a grin on my face. Long story short, I went back there today, and they were just as good. Sorry Starbucks, I've found a new coffee shop. The only question now is how long it will take me to get to sleep afterwords.

To check out more about the amazing Cold Smoke Coffeehouse, check out their website, at http://coldsmokemt.com/.

Montana is a great place to visit, but an even better place to live. To learn more about becoming a part of the Montana Experience, contact Tom Clark (406) 581 2829, drop me an e-mail at tom@realestator.net, or visit my site: http://tomsclark.yourkwagent.com/atj/user/HomePageGetAction.do

No comments:

Post a Comment